Privacy and Data Policy
INFORMATION FOR PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS
Before completing your booking, we would like to give you some important information regarding the use we make of your personal data.
- What do we use for your personal information? At the time of filling in , we ask for the personal data on this page, with the purpose of treating them for the purpose of proceeding and processing your accommodation reservation at the hotel of your choice.
- Do you receive informational communications? If you authorize us we can send you informative messages, newsletters, event announcements and customized promotions, by SMS or email. At any time, you may withdraw your authorization to receive these communications by sending an email to email@example.com. 3. Who is responsible for the use of your personal data?
The joint owners responsible for the use of their personal data are the following companies belonging to the same economic group: Porto Palácio Hotel - Exploração Hoteleira SA, headquartered at Avenida da Boavista nº 1269/1281 - 4100-130 Porto, with a share capital of 6,262 .235 €, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Porto, under the identification number of corporate entity 501 321 551; Aqualuz Troia - Exploration Hoteleira e Imobiliária, SA, with headquarters in Troia, Carvalhal parish, Grândola municipality, with a registered capital of € 500,000, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Grândola, under the corporate identity number 504 807 269; Troiaresort - Investimentos Turísticos, SA, headquartered in Troia, in the parish of Carvalhal, in the municipality of Grândola, with a share capital of € 20,600,000, registered at the Grândola Commercial Registry Office under identification number NIPC 500 286 159; The Artist Porto Hotel & Bistro - Actividades Hoteleiras, SA, with headquarters in Espido Place, Via Norte, parish and municipality of Maia, with the registered capital of € 75,000, registered in the Maia Commercial Registry Office under the identification number of collective person 503 407 208; and The House Ribeira Hotel - Exploração Hoteleira, SA, with headquarters in Espido Place, Via Norte, parish of the City of Maia, municipality of Maia, with a registered capital of € 50,000, registered in the Maia Commercial Registry Office under the identification number of legal person 513 645 381.
If you need to contact us, you can do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To whom are your personal data provided? Your personal data are only provided to the entities whose collaboration is indispensable for the provision of the reservation services provided herein.
- How to contact the Data Protection Officer ? In case you need to contact the Data Protection Officer , you can do so through the email email@example.com and the telephone contact 22 956 15 38.
- How long are your personal data stored? We collect your personal data for a period of 2 years from the last reservation, except for data on payments that are retained for a period of 10 years under the CIVA.
- Do you know what your rights are as you hold personal data? As holder of your personal data you may at any time: access or rectify them, request their deletion, limitation of their treatment or their transmission to another entity, or oppose their treatment by sending emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, you may also file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).